Removal of Dark Circles Using Bio Stimulation
Contact us now and schedule your non surgical body contouring treatment session in Las Vegas, Nevada.
call now :
There’s something new in the market that has got the eye of the people who are looking for removing the dark circles from their faces. This method is known as “Bio Stimulation Therapy” that involves insterting carbon dioxide (CO2) under your skin. To all those people who tried this method, they say that it can reduce under-eye-bags and dark circles.
When you apply the Co2 therapy near your eye, then this beauty treatment causes the eye area to immediately swell up after the injection of the gas. But there’s nothing to worry about because you won’t be getting the swallow for too long and it will end up the time you leave our place.
Whenever you go for the treatment, a course of six to eight treatments is usually recommended. There are no side effects but you’ll witness swelling, redness, bruising and minor pain at the injection sites and that can last from 1-5 days of the treatment. But guess what? It’s worth it because you’ll get rid of the dark circles for your life time.
According to our research and experience in Bio Stimulation, it works on the principle of Bohr Effect- a philosophical phenomenon in which an increase in CO2 concentration leads to decrease in PH. This results the increase of oxygen availability for the tissues and you end up seeing “Dark Circles Vanishing Away.”
If you’re afraid of the risks of scars using this method, then it’s to tell you that; risk of getting scars is very rare and there are no “Long-term side effects” reported so far- but the treatment should be carried out by the professionals and surgeons.
The clinic also stated that, the injections could be used for stretch marks, skin tightening and fat loss.
Common Causes of Dark Circles
There are a lot of things that can cause your dark circles. But we are about to break down the list of some of the mainstream reasons.
- You may be allergic to the products you’re using on a daily or weekly bases- make up, hair dyes, some medicated applications like eye drops and facial cream.
- Repeatedly rubbing and scratching the skin around the eyes can eventually end up making the dark circles near your eyes.
- You may be facing the bad sunset exposure on a daily basis and this is why you’re experiencing dark circles around your eyes.
- No proper timing of sleeping- improper sleep exacerbates the problem.
- Stress, whether it’s physical or mental, it will kill your healthy glow skin. According to the research, stress can be a major factor that makes your eye look really bad.
- Iron deficiency in your body.
- If you’re smoking, then free radicals in the skin resulting in puffy eyes.
So, if you’re doing anything written above, then you need to stop doing it right now if you want your eyes in great health.